27th September 2019
We are now over halfway to our fundraising target of £30,000 on behalf of Richard House, a childrens’ hospice in East London, close to our Head Office in Stratford. With many more fundraising events being planned for the coming months, activities so far have included:
- A 5-a-side football tournament featuring teams from across the business and our service partners and suppliers.
- Our window cleaning team completed a walk to the peak of Snowdon.
- A raffle held by our area management team with prizes including additional annual leave, a luxury hamper and restaurant vouchers.
- A tuck shop trolley offering healthy snacks and sweet treats from our accounts team.
- “Curry for a Cause” featuring fantastic food from our IT department.
- Fundraising parties and BBQs held by various site teams.
- A Principle team at Rough Runner in Finsbury Park.
- Our Sales and Marketing Director, Matt Kuwertz, completing the Man of Kent cycling challenge.
- A Zumbathon held at our Head Office.
For more details and how to donate, please visit the following page: