We fully recognise our responsibility to minimise our impact on the environment and make a positive contribution to our local community and surroundings. With our ISO 14001 Environmental Management and ISO 50001 Energy Management accreditations underpinning everything we do, we are committed to delivering an eco-friendly service in our customers’ buildings. We strive to be the most sustainable cleaning company in the World and we are focused on continually reducing our environmental impact.
Some of our current initiatives include:
- Chemical-free cleaning systems – using ionised water or aqueous ozone as multi-surface cleaning agents and sanitisers in place of chemical products.
- Ecolabel cleaning products – where chemical use is essential, we use products that pass strict environmental criteria taking into account their raw materials, production, transportation, use and disposal.
- Reducing the procurement and disposal of single-use plastics
- Uniforms made from recycled plastic.
- Offering ecological consumables and products from “closed loop” recycling such as toilet paper produced from our clients’ confidential waste.
- Waste initiatives – recommending and supporting clients’ waste initiatives such as additional recycling streams, introduction of central bins in place of desk bins and promoting the importance of recycling including waste to art projects.
- Water-saving technologies – mopping systems using minimal water, recycling water through filtration systems and dry carpet cleaning systems.
- Community projects including a beach clean up and canal cleans.